About Me

My photo
I am currently 3rd grade teacher at West Burlington Elementary School in West Burlington, Iowa. I'm in my ninth year of teaching at the same school I attended from K-12. I pursuing my Master's degree in Instructional Technology through the University of Northern Iowa and I am so excited about this adventure.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sensing a bit of Frustration...

I was good with Facebook. But now that I've added Twitter, Blogging, Wiki, etc, I feel like I should be updating and providing my thoughts in 20 different places.

If I update my Facebook status, do I need to Tweet, blog and wiki the same info... and if so when will I have time to actually do something worth posting about???

4 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes!!! I am just not that interesting for all this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto here! I am not an "expert" at anything- ok, maybe at giving advice to my two girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jami,
    I know what you mean about the frustration of keep up your social connection. You don't need to post to all of these sources. They are different venues with different needs. Twitter is usually used to share sources where Blogs are longer and more thoughtful postings.
    I have set my Twitter so that it will post directly to my FaceBook page. Sometimes I will use my Twitter postings as "jumping off" points for a longer and better researched posting on my blog.

    Leigh Zeitz
    http://drzreflects.com

    ReplyDelete